Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Grow

Project 3 - Grow

Precedents:

This precedent I used to show how a simple geometric shape (the cude) can be transformed to create a new forms.



This precedent I used because I liked the intricate workings which sort of looks like nerves.




I chose this precedent because of it geometric patterning.








These precedents shows how linking things can be aesthetically pleasing.




I really likes the repitition of the curves and the assymetry yet symetric touches.


Development Images:





Exploring shapes and forms.


Developing patterns mainly but exploring new forms too.


Developing new forms.


A new way of thinking with forms. Diamond inspiration.

Final Render of 3D Digital models:

I place on different levels to create a display setting to highlight the importance of the three models as well as the create an atmosphere about the objects.

Final Photo of 3D Printed Model:

I wanted to highlight the importance of my twirling tendrils and the glitter texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment