Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Development, Code and Iterations

Developing My Code

I added in more variables rather than digits. I also changed the background to white because our display boards are black and I wanted my designs to stand out on the black.


Code + 25 Iterations

Code...



25 Final Iterations


I made around 50 iterations and these 25 iterations best showed the process of changes that developed through out changing the variables. I mainly played around with the width and height as those gave the best iterations that was still symmetrical as I wanted to develop the essence of shape. I also used the stoke feature as it gave me quite interesting perspectives to the shape, it changed the way you would perceive the shape. I worked in both positive and negative digits to maximize the possibilities that could come out of my shape. Overall I am happy with what I achieved with my shape. I found it fun experimenting with all  the different possibilities even though I struggled a lot with trying to center my shape when I changed the variables, but I finally found a way that worked for me in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment