Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Interaction - Creative Coding 142

Inspiration

Bubble Wrap:

I had a brainwave about this game i once played online. It was rather silly but enjoyable because who doesn't love to pop bubble wrap? Not sure of the website I first saw it on, but here is a good enough one... http://www.puffgames.com/bubblewrap/
I want to explore something alone the lines of bubbles. There is just something about them, maybe it is the destruction of something beautiful that can never be healed.

Bubble Wrap 2.0:

I thought I'd just put up this image as it show that something beautiful with the light reflecting off the surface, revealing the innocence of the translucency in its crinkled aesthetics.
I also really love the light fluffy colours which are the pastel blues, pinks and purples. This image is also colour inspiration for my interaction.

Bubbles:

I found that water bubbles are rather a fascinating thing that you can stare at for ages as it is so entrancing. I am using the directional movement of the bubbles as inspiration for the direction that my interaction might adopt.

Bubbles 2.0:

This image is gorgeous as the leaves of the the tree look like golden flakes floating among the bubbles due to the angle of sun light hitting the leaves. Also hitting the bubbles that they show off those amazing pastel colours from the bubble wrap. So I had saved the best for last in my few precedented images here. This image is so enrapturing and I can stare at it forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment