Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Experiment - Interactive Design 112

My First Experiment

I experimented with light through creating a little box that lit up with switches. I bought small finger lights from a cheap store to use as the light factor. I made a triangular prism out of cardboard around the lights with the switches at the back and the squares in the front as seen in the pic below...
With this experiment I wanted to play around with sight so I made a light box that distorted your perception of the colour expected.
Through placing contradicting coloured stickers below the squares to the actual lights colour, you would expect that colour to shine through instead you receive a different colour as shown in the first pic where you can see the lights colour.


I placed a cover over the switch so you would not see the colour of the light until you switch it on.


I really liked this idea, but I would find it too difficult to manipulate to what I want it to do unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment