Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Structure and Noise - Creative Coding 142

Further Development

Combinations:

Here I increased the number of circles and added a random function to create noise. Because of the multiple circles and random function the circles are all positioned out randomly. To enhance the overlapping of circles I made them transparent and experimented using a purple colour palate. This I thought looked really nice, but the purple seemed to disappear into the background to much.

So I decided to add in a stroke from my previous experimentation and this made the circles/ovals stand out. I added in another random function to create various shaped ovals to enhance the noisiness of the image. However I still thought that the purple still blended in too much into the background and did not yet have the bold effect I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment