Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Structure and Noise - Creative Coding 142

Developing Own Style

Using Ovals:

Here I experimented again with changing stroke but this time with ovals to see what would happen. I found that this made a way more interesting composition. It looks structured yet  quite noisy in the business way of the image.

Here I just used colour to see what it would look like. I made it a rainbow because I love rainbows. And to decide what colour would look better.


Here I just changed the code a little bit around and come out with this. I quite liked the middle as the layering created crosses.

Colour:

I found this in one of my old image folders and really liked this colour pallet, especially against the black/dark background. And the bright blue and purple I found stands out and pulls you into the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment