Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Written Proposal - Interactive Design 112

200 Words Outlining My Model Experiment

I plan to make a device that when you turn the rod a conveyer belt inside a box presents images to the viewer who can only see a box and the 3 windows which shows the images from the conveyer belt. I'm going to do this through making a box that will be big enough to hold the device inside yet not to large to be overwhelming to its audience. Then I will make the conveyer belt through using a flexible material that will allow itself and the images to rotate around like a conveyer belt. For the rotating mechanism I was thinking of using a metal/wooden tube and glueing in a rod of wood that will be longer and slimmer that the other as well as having the one side even longer for the user to rotate the mechanism manually. By rotating the first rod the second one should automatically start rotating too. By having the user rotate the images them selves they are in control of the device. Leading into that I want the users of my device to have pleasurable experience looking at the images. I plan to use images that will most likely bring back childhood memories, hence creating a pleasurable experience. Also its audience would not expect to see images that would trigger their memories but instead expect everyday images (nothing special). So I conclude that its audience will be pleasantly surprised by this cute little photo book.

No comments:

Post a Comment