Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Interaction - Creative Coding 142

A Work in Progress...

The Bubbles:

+ Code so far...

My idea when starting this code off was to make the bubbles fall at different rates. I done this with the help of my friend who talked me through the process of floats and now I understand it a bit better than before. I made my idea happen and thought that I didn't want my bubbles to disappear off screen so I gave my bubbles boundaries. At this stage though the bubbles were just moving up and then down and then up and so on. Then all of a sudden it hit me that bubbles don't float down but up. So I adjusted my code so that the bubbles would come up out of the screen. I then also made my bubbles move and bounce off the side boundaries as bubbles have no real direction but up. The bubbles are still moving to fast which is a problem I still need to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment