Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Interaction - Interactive Design 112

Editing Process...

Theme Testing:

I wanted to include themes into my application to make it more interesting for its users. I have discussed these themes earlier in my blog. I tried it out and decided that I didn't like it as it was way too cluttered for my liking and it just didn't feel right to me. So I won't be including such detailed themes but rather only colour themes, which will be 3 coloured combinations.

Icons:

I made my own application icons on illustrator and photoshop. I wanted to include one consistent style throughout my interface and so I made my own style. (This was probably my favourite part of the project =D)

Row 1

Home, back/forward/directional arrows, favourites, timetable (TT) and cafés/food areas.

Row 2

Customise, toilets, tracking, settings and friends.

Row 3

Pin Point Location, zoom, destination locator, stairs (going down) and drop down tab.

Row 4

Elevator Level 1, elevator level 3, typing bar.

Home icon takes you back to the main menu.
The Favourites icon shows your favourite routes and colour combinations for quick selection.
Timetable icon where you can enter in class details and locations.
Customise icon includes default colour combinations and an option to make your own.
The tracking icon is to turn on to see the path needed or to turn off so the device tracks your route.
Friends icon shows which of your friends are on campus and it will show you where they are.
Pin point location icon is to pin the icon on the campus map to indicate your starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment