Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Interaction - Interactive Design 112

Mapping...

3D:

I wanted to make a sort of 3D map where all 3 levels of the Murphy Building and the 2 levels of the Kirk Building are illustrated to show where you have to go. I make played around with the perspective tool on photoshop and did many different sizes and variations but none of them looked right to me so discarded the idea of the 3D level idea.

Birds Eye View:


So instead I changed my idea to only do the birds eye view of the floor plans of the 2 different buildings. I looks better this way and would be way easier to follow. I got the floor plans off from the SOD sight under our class details and just traced the outlines of the buildings and rooms. And I made small gaps where the lines go through to indicate doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment