Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flash Animations

First Test:

Getting use to using flash and making a short general animation to what I want to show.




Close Final

Including sound to animation and I feel that by adding in a glow filter it communicates my word better to its audience.




Final Animation:

This is my complete animation of my One Word Film. This final animation has the same basic concept from my brainstorm storyboard, but is different to my storyboard as I had decided to include a glow filter as seen in my close final. I really believe that the sound makes my animation effective. However it also brings across the essence of my word without sound just as well. The ending that I had decided on this final animation I believe brings the whole animation together making it very effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment