Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

One Word Film - Final Storyboards

Final 3 Storyboards:

I developed these 3 storyboards from 3 of my brainstorm ideas.


Snake:

I chose to use snake as 1 of my final words as i really liked the idea of using a classic old game and creating something new from it. I used the letter of my word to create the snake itself and as the animation continues the letters are collected along the way and attaches to the tail of the snake to create the word. I also thought that this word holds a lot of room for development, especially with the font.



Glue:

I really liked the idea of making having the words stretching and stick together so I decided to use the word Glue as 1 of my final storyboard ideas. There is also area for me to play around with this word further through developing the fonts and the directions that the letters enter in the stage.


Light:

The word Light provided me with room to explore different ways to express the essence of the word. I liked the idea of using negative space to show the word, as this is more effective. I chose to do this word for my final animation because I know that if I communicate the word Light across right the animation will be very effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment