Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Looking Back - Interactive Design 112

Looking Back to Previous Ideas...

A Change of Sense:

After discussing my mock up models with my tutor and class mates I realised that there was not much room for good development into making my model deliver a unique experience to its audience so I looked back into my exploration into other senses. I decided to take another look into touch and my idea of having a box that is surrounded with thread, wire, rope etc. But instead of having a tangled mess around the outside forming the box it reverses with the tangled mess being inside the box where someone sticks their hand inside the box. I tired this and I found it very difficult and just when I thought  that I had it everything came undone and tangled up that I had to change it. I ended up changing it so that I had thread hanging down from the top of the box with little metal things hanging down on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment